I love this simple delicious dairy free dessert recipe. Experiment with your favorite toppings and flavors when trying this recipe. I love berries with this pudding.
(adapted from Raw Foods for Busy People)
· 1 c cashews (soaked 8 hours)
· 1/2 c coconut water or spring water
· 1 frozen or fresh ripe banana or 1/4 c dates soaked 10 mins
· 2 tbsp raw carob or raw cacao powder
· 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
· 5 sliced strawberries for garnish
Put all ingredients except strawberries in blender and blend until smooth. Top with fresh berries.